Sunday, January 31, 2010

Too late for reoslutions???

Today is February..the next month after January(duh!!!)..one whole month of 2010 has just got over and I realize I haven't made any resolutions..I don't intend to follow it too strictly but I just want to be conscious of the resolutions I made..common..I'm making an effort to atleast resolve to do something nice and effective.It's not everyday that a lazy bum like me gets up and decides to make resolutions.. I deserve atleast a virtual applause guys..so here goes the list along with their level of difficulty..If u have made any resolutions similar to the ones I'm making,tell me about it..Let's do it together( break it together?)..

1.I am not getting paranoid when  a simple cold or fever attacks me..(I usually get tensed  about it and end up worrying  the whole day).

Rating:Hard

2.I am not going to be afraid and end up hiding behind a person when I see a street dog nor am I going to do directly look at its eyes..

Rating: Quite easy but demands effort...

3.I am not going to keep the phone in silent and end up missing all the important calls for the day.

Rating: Easy but pls remind me:P

4.I am not going to get paranoid about smelly bathrooms ...

Rating:Very difficult

5.I am not going to end up crying for everything..(:P I can see somebody smiling)

Rating: Hard but I'm going to try this out

6.I'm going to be more bothered about my life than others.

Rating: Simple yet difficult for women

7.I am going to do some regular exercises and pranayama whenever possible.

Rating:Slightly difficult

8.I'm not going to divulge out all the secrets I noe.In short, I won't be an ottavai..:P

Rating:Hard for women. No gossips..no secrets(this is the condition under which I would follow this resolution)

9.I am not going to watch any mega serials and wait anxiously for the climax the next day..

Rating: Simple as long as my mother doesn't watch it

10.I need to start learning to cook without keeping a notebook in front of me.( I mug up the recipe like I do it for a college test in the last min and I look at it everytime before I put any ingredient to check if i'm doing it right.)

Rating: Hard .Demands experience

11.I'm not going to be afraid of the dark...

Rating: Hard.  Lights on !!!!

12.I'm going to learn to say a no when I can't do it.( my dad's smiling!!)

Rating:Quite easy

13.I'm not going to get too emotionally attached to any of visuals I watch.(I usually get emotional for all the lovey-dovey movies)

Rating: Very difficult...

14.I'm not going to get fidgety when I don't do a work that matches my satisfactory levels.I'm going to relax. ( My satisfactory level is too high that I don't reach it usually .So I end up getting worked up.)

Rating: Difficult but can definitely try

15.Last:: no laziness..no tension

Rating: the most difficult one ...demands group work and effort..

These are my top fifteen resolutions for this year.The next year might have all of these again or just some of these or nothing at all.So every time I get conscious of these resolutions I made, I pat myself..Let's see how it goes...the ordeal begins!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment